For cannabis use disorder, there is a 45 day residential stay. Extensions can be negotiated with treatment staff.
- On admission, residents undergo a complete nursing assessment, including urine testing and acute detoxification using evidence based clinical scales and interventions.
- Random urine drug screens are conducted throughout the course of treatment.
- A complete physical assessment by the clinic physician is completed within 24 hours of admission.
- After the initial assessment, the treatment team meets with the patient and reviews the treatment program, goals of treatment, and discharge planning begins.
- Active involvement in 12 Step Support Groups (AA, NA), Individual counseling, daily educational and therapeutic program sessions are a mandatory part of treatment.
- Clinical and medical staff perform ongoing assessment of physical, medical, and mental health issues.
- Discharge planning with support groups, vocational and educational, follow up counseling, 12 Step Program involvement, and reconnection with family and home community all begins on admission and continues throughout the residential component into the intensive outpatient component.