New Horizon Addiction Rehabilitation Centers for Men and Women
New Horizon Addiction Rehabilitation Centers for Men and Women are located in the beautiful city of Sydney, on Cape Breton Island, in the province of Nova Scotia, Canada.
These Addiction Treatment Centers include a 6- bed Addiction Rehabilitation Center for women and a separate 12 bed facility for men. Each facility offers acute detoxification, stabilization, and aftercare programs for those struggling with opioid, alcohol, benzodiazepine, cocaine, or other substance use disorders.
New Horizon Addiction Rehabilitation Centers offer 45-day residential programming with longer stay options available. Full daily schedules of psycho-educational and treatment groups are intertwined with individual counseling, leisure activities, relaxation, and nutritious meals.
A dedicated staff of Physicians, Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Counselors, deliver dynamic, inclusive, gender specific programs daily and provide 24-hour around the clock support in safe and peaceful surroundings.
Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment Programs include:
- Physician Directed Intensive Medical Detoxification
- Residential Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder
- Community Methadone Taper
- Intensive Outpatient Care
- Residential Treatment for Cocaine Use Disorder
- Residential Treatment for Cannabis Use Disorder
- Residential Treatment for Benzodiazepine Use Disorder
- Residential Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder